PR Senior Account Manager
- Job Reference: eo-fish-PR-SAM
- Date Posted: 19 June 2020
- Recruiter: fishtank
- Location: Berkshire
- Salary: £30,000 to £40,000
- Sector: PR, Agency
- Job Type: Permanent
- Duration: Permanent
- Contact: Ellie
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0117 905 5160
PR Senior Account Manager
An independent PR and Communications agency are looking to expand their team by recruiting a new PR Senior Account Manager.
As an experienced PR Senior Account Manager or PR Account Manager ready to take the step, this is an opportunity to join an ambitious and highly motivated team. We can honestly say, this agency is offering an environment and opportunity like no other!
Working with leading International brands, this is an exciting time to push your PR career, learn from new team members and share your experience with those you're supporting to develop.
Keen to hear from enthusiastic PR Senior Account Managers/ Account Managers interested in working in Corporate PR or B2B communications. Joining a growing team, this role will be diverse as you'll work across a wide mix of clients and your days will be filled with a wide variety of activity
Your days will involve…
- Instrumental in driving the success of multiple campaigns
- helping junior member to refine their skills
- Write and proof PR materials, including thought leadership articles, blogs and press releases.
- Maintain strong media relationships with influential journalists
- strengthen network of target press
- Manage a handful of accounts
- Responsible for client communication and provide consultancy to clients to develop opportunities and relationships
As a young, ambitious team, hard work is balanced with plenty of fun for this lucky PR Acount Manager / Senior Account Manager. What’s rare, is that every member of this team leave the office at 5:30pm each day to ensure a healthy work-life balance and enjoy lots of social team interaction.
If you’ve worked in PR and loved the role but not yet found the right team, company or working environment, please get in touch.
This agency have huge growth plans and a loyal team. They want PR professionals looking for an opportunity to develop their skills who will be rewarded for all their hard work with nice perks but also through remuneration as their career grows.
If you’ve gained PR experience and are passionate about a career in this field, we want to hear from you ASAP.
All applicants, needs to hold a valid driving licence. If this role sounds like the right opportunity for you, please send us your details!