- Job Reference: EO-fish-CRM-mgr
- Date Posted: 19 June 2020
- Recruiter: fishtank
- Location: London
- Salary: £40,000 to £50,000
- Sector: Marketing, Digital, Inhouse
- Job Type: Permanent
- Duration: Permanent
- Contact: Ellie
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0117 905 5160
Exciting and brand new role for a CRM Manager (using Braze) to join a fast growing B2C digital business in London.
The CRM Manager will be part of the Acquisition and Retention team and we are preferably looking for someone who has experience of working with Braze. The key focus of the role will be to develop and oversee multi-channel, segmented customer lifecycle campaigns using Braze. Working with various teams across the business including content and creative, you will develop collateral and content for emails, Push notifications and SMS.
It is a very exciting time to join this corporate business, who are currently in the process of on boarding Braze CRM. The London office is expanding, there may be opportunity to occasionally offices in Europe.
• Build, manage and send workflow automations for in-app, web and mobile push messages and triggered email campaigns through our Braze platforms
• Manage the CRM briefs and scheduling email and push notifications
• Implementing multi-language campaigns using liquid logic.
• segmentation and targeting emails
• AB and multivariate testing.
• Analysis of and the and performance of campaigns and segments – using data led analytics
• Optimisation of campaigns to improve user engagement.
What we need from you
• A proven track record and a minimum of 3 years, hands on, email marketing experience
• Corporate background is preferred
• Experience of working with Braze CRM is preferred
• Understanding segments, triggers and logic building.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, personable, professional and diplomatic
• Highly organised individual who can juggle multiple projects, in an extremely fast paced and dynamic environment.
• Experience of managing people
• Dynamic, strong & hungry personality, with a hard working ethos who wants to join a fast pace growing business.
• Not afraid to challenge people and ideas
If this role excites you, plus you have the skills and experience listed above, including Braze, please do not hesitate to send us your CV today!