Video and Motion Designer
Mid-weight 26-32k + Bonus £500 per quarter on target and KPI’s
Our client, an innovative and growing integrated marketing agency are seeking a Middleweight level Video & Motion Designer to join their fun a vibrant agency.
The role will involve video production, such as pre-production video concepts such as storyboarding and creating storylines, video production including location work , studio and filming through to post production, video editing and motion graphics.
We are looking for someone with excellent skills in Adobe CS and a fantastic portfolio to showcase their skills.
Skills we are looking for in Middleweight Video & Motion Designer:
First and foremost the key skill we need is creativity.
Can you transform and elevate client’s current corporate communications materials both on and off line?
- Creative ability and eye for great designs
- Experience of Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop & Illustrator , plus Adobe CS
- 3 years minimum experience of video and motion graphics production
- Comprehensive experience in video production (to include live filming, location work, and video editing
- Ability to work in a fast paced agency environment which is always changing and deadline driven
- Decision making capability and thorough understanding of clients brands
- Experience of storyboarding and creating storylines
Any knowledge, plus interest in 3D, VR and AR will be fantastic!
Benefits – pension scheme, life insurance, quarterly target incentives & bonus scheme, competitive salary and a fantastic fun working environment full of talented people. Opportunity to progress and grow the role!
If this sounds like you – don’t hesitate to send us your CV today for an informal chat about what you are looking to do next in your career.
Please note – Due to the location of the agency own transport is required. Get in contact today!