Fishtank are currently looking for an SEO Manager (Content) a diverse role with a strong focus on content and outreach.
We are looking an SEO Manager with approximately 3 years plus experience in setting up and managing SEO content and outreach campaigns from local link building to large-scale influencer campaigns.
Day to day the SEO Manager will
- Analyse link profiles
- Manage content and outreach
- Keyword research
- Create SEO content
- Get involved in SEO Audits
Skills and experience we need for the SEO Manager role:
- Experience working in an agency environment or client side in an SEO Manager / SEO Content role focussing on content and outreach predominantly.
- Excellent SEO and long copy writing experience
- Experience working with tools such as Google Analytics, ahrefs, SEMRush, Screaming Frog etc.
- Ability to work at a fast pace on multiple clients / deadlines and under pressure
- Strong communication skills
If you like the sound of this role, please send your CV asap to fishtank for a confidential chat! A full job spec is available.