Contract: 3 months fixed term
Salary: £33, 636 pro rata
Full time: 37 hours per week
Our lovely client are a well-respected environmental and outdoors tourism company who are looking for a Marketing Officer to support marketing strategy and ensure their brand stands out from the crowd.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team on a short term contract basis, a great route if you are looking to get stuck in and immediately apply your well-honed skills!
We’d love to hear from you if you have experience in digital marketing across events, attractions or the public sector as it’s important that this person knows what’s what…
The role will involve:
- Development and delivery of marketing campaigns in order to increase brand awareness and subsequent footfall
- Overseeing both local and national campaigns
- Optimising the use of marketing plans, making decisions based on the evaluation of monthly reports
- The coordination of marketing plans whilst bringing your own, fresh ideas in to the mix
- Some travel with stays away from home will be required
To be considered, you will need…
- Demonstrated experience in implementing marketing campaigns across a range of channels and platforms
- Excellent team management skills
- Superb communication skills with the ability to project manage the task at hand
- Faultless organisational skills to coordinate internal teams
- Proficiency in e-marketing, web and social media platforms
Sound good? If you’d like to know more or think this sounds like a great match for you, get in touch today!