Marketing Communications Manager
We are looking for an innovate B2B Marketing Communications Manager to deliver the marketing strategy for amazing marketing agency in the Basingstoke area.
This well-structured and established agency is going through an exciting period of growth. The Marketing Communications Manager will work closely with business directors to achieve maximum success in PR, digital, social and lead generation to help the company expand further.
The experience we are looking for –
– The ideal candidate will be in a marketing communications Manager role, either for an agency already (be that a marketing agency, or a digital agency, or branding agency, or a PR agency, or similar) and will need to have knowledge of b2b marketing.
– Alternatively you might have worked in house for a b2b and tech focused business or even a tech start-up, or an innovation based business
– Solid hands on marketing communications manager work experience.
-Great copywriting skills
The Marketing Communications Manager role is hands on and delivery focused role, working as the sole marketing person in the business.
You will have responsibility for:
PR, digital and social Strategy
- Internal communications
- Copywriting – good writing skills are essential in this role
- Lead generation
- Managing award entries to promote the agency within their space
- PR campaigns including securing coverage and media
- Social media
- Marketing agency relationship management
What you’ll get in return.
– A competitive salary in the region of £40-45K.
– Lots of other great benefits, some financial and plenty that aren’t.
– A massive opportunity to work with an independent agency working with global clients.
– An awesome working environment, with a committed and supportive culture who look after their people.
Apply now to find out more!!