Head of Digital
Located in Central London
Exciting and brand new role for an experienced Head of Digital to join a fast growing global B2C business in central London.
As Head of Digital, this is a fantastic opportunity to oversee performance marketing with a global reach, this is a role for someone wanting to join an ambitious working environment where…
– your voice will be heard and respected.
– where your ideas are welcomed.
– where your team are encouraged to take calculated risks.
This Head of Digital will need to be a strong team leader. Overseeing projects and supporting the business strategically, will require hands on knowledge and experience in previous roles in order to add real value and support your team. A solid track record in digital performance marketing is important as we are looking for this Head of Digital to lead from the front.
The organisation is already established globally and developing at a fast pace. Major growth is on the horizon, with a focus in emerging markets internationally and more business opportunities to come!
Working as a key member of the Digital Marketing team, the focus of your role will be across Performance Marketing, PPC, Paid Social, Programmatic, Digital Acquisition and Media Buying… all terms you’re confident to call yourself an expert in.
- Leading a team
- Briefing, managing and accessing agency support
- Oversee all digital marketing activities (across Direct response, PPC, Programmatic, Media buying, Paid Social)
- Substantial budget management
- The voice of the Digital marketing team, working with and supporting senior stakeholders to meet business objectives
- Solid technical knowledge of digital marketing & Performance Marketing
- Experience of using Google Stack (Google Campaign Manager + Google Analytics + Search Ads 360 + Display & Video 360 etc.)
- Proven track record managing a team
- Experience working with large budgets
- Good commercial understanding in order to add value and opinions
- A can do attitude – confident making quick calculated decisions as and when required, to benefit the business
We are looking forward to identifying an enthusiastic, confident & friendly professional looking for an opportunity to make a difference.
If you feel this is an exciting opportunity and would like to know more, please send your CV across ASAP – this position is available now and we are keen to schedule interviews.
CV’s will be reviewed immediately and the position is available now! Please send your CV to Sarah for a confidential chat.