Salary – 25,000 – 35,000 (depending on levels of candidate and experience)
Located in Central London
Exciting and brand new role for an experienced CRM Executive to join a fast growing B2C business in London. This role has scope to grow and develop!
The organisation is already established globally and developing at a fast pace. Major growth is on the horizon, with a focus in emerging markets internationally.
This planned, aggressive growth across CRM ensures scope and an exciting platform for career development for the successfully appointed CRM Executive. Due to this expected growth, we are looking for someone with an established CV in CRM and email marketing.
Working as a key member of the acquisition and retention team, the key focus of the role will be to set up, develop, segment and coordinate multi-channel, customer campaigns. You will be working with marketing and creative teams, creating email campaigns, SMS, Mobile and push notifications. Initially you will continue to be working with the existing CRM system, deploying current and BAU email marketing campaigns. It’s a very exciting time to join the CRM team as they on-board their new fully automated CRM System, Braze.
- To develop, segment and coordinate multi-channel, customer loyalty campaigns
- Brief agencies
- Oversee the email marketing campaigns, maintain the email marketing calendar
- Create, segment and schedule through to delivery email and push notifications
- Improve campaigns through data segmentation and targeting
- Reporting on campaign performance and data analytics.
- Personality will be key to being appointed – enthusiasm, willing & friendly personality, energy and a hunger to learn
- A curious mind, with the ability to learn a new CRM system from scratch
- Experienced in CRM and email marketing with experience of delivering multi – channel CRM Campaigns (minimum of 2 years’ experience)
- Data driven experience, to segment campaigns
- Dynamic & hungry personality, with a hard working ethos who wants to join a fast paced & growing business.
- CRM Experience which includes SMS & push notifications
- B2C background
- Experience of using Braze
Great and very cool offices in central London
Free fruit and biscuits daily
Hours of work: flexible – 8-5 / 8.30 to 5.30 / 9-6
CV’s will be reviewed immediately and the position is available now! Please send your CV to Sarah for a confidential chat.